Volunteers can raise awareness of Marfan syndrome and related conditions in many ways. Early diagnosis is key and the more people that know the signs, the greater the opportunity we have to save lives.
Awareness projects come in all shapes and sizes. They are conducted by individuals, family groups, and companies. We created project guides for some of the most popular and most effective projects for increasing awareness of Marfan syndrome and related conditions. Our project guides provide step-by-step directions that make it easy for you, our volunteers, to carry out these projects. Remember, we are always here to provide assistance.
- Awareness Table, which provides guidance for raising awareness at a health fair, library, church, or other location in your community.
- Social media digital swag, featuring tips and tools for raising awareness during Marfan Awareness Month (February).
- In My Hands documentary, which outlines three different ways to use this award-winning film to raise awareness of Marfan syndrome and related disorders.
- Medical Office awareness, which offers steps for reaching patients and healthcare providers at doctors' offices.
- RENT campaign, which provides guidance on how to leverage the Tony Award-winning show if a local community group or high school is performing it locally.
Perhaps you are creative and have another idea for an awareness event. Is this you? If so, please complete the form below to let us know what you have in mind. Then, we will connect with you directly to offer assistance.