You can meet people in our Marfan syndrome and related disorders community online, either on our Facebook page or in our own online community.
Our online community, much like other social networking outlets like Facebook, provides a fun and engaging way for people living with Marfan syndrome and related disorders to find each other, share experiences, and create community.
Our online community features allow you to:
- create a profile
- stay in touch with your friends
- share photos, videos and music
- participate in discussions on a variety of topics in the forums
- chat with others
- create and participate in groups for people with similar interests
- find out about our exciting events and let friends know about your events
Disclaimer: Our online community is provided as a service for members of the Marfan syndrome and related disorders community to come together and share their personal experiences and thoughts. It is not intended to replace the advice of a qualified medical professional. Information on our online community is not validated for accuracy. It is each individual’s own personal experience and should not be taken as medical fact. The Marfan Foundation is not responsible for information shared among users of our online community. Please consult with your healthcare provider regarding all health related decisions.