Fundraising projects come in all shapes and sizes.
They are conducted by individuals, family groups, and companies. From bake sales and lemonade stands to garage sales and fundraisers at your school or office, we’re here to offer encouragement and help you get started.
Or organize a virtual fundraiser online – for example, you can raise funds in honor of a special person or donate your birthday. Create your own fundraising page then share it with everyone you know via social media and email.
Community fundraisers not only raise much-needed funds for The Marfan Foundation; they also raise awareness about Marfan syndrome and related conditions. For assistance, ideas, or just to let us know what you are planning, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Facebook Fundraising - It’s easy to “donate your birthday” and raise significant funds for the Foundation.
- Dining for Victory - Bring family and friends together for a great dining experience at a participating restaurant – a percentage of sales goes to the Foundation.
- Dimes/Pennies for Victory - A great way to get your school or office involved – every dime or penny helps support our life-saving programs. It’s a great awareness project too!
- Painting for Victory - No artistic talent is necessary for this event, which is a fun excuse to get together to socialize and raise money for the Foundation.
- No-Show Ball
- Bake Sale
- Dress Down/Fancy Dress Day
- Guess the number of pieces of candy in a jar
- Yard Sale
Don’t forget to publicize your fundraiser to maximize your success!
For questions or to simply let us know what event you are doing or how we can help, please email email@example.com.