Learning anything new is often challenging, and this is especially true when you are trying to learn about a complex medical condition. The words and concepts may be unfamiliar. Some of the details can be troubling. It can be difficult to know what to do with all the information you gather.
- We can answer your questions by phone or email. Our help center is available Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time. Contact the nurse in our help center at 800-8-MARFAN (800-862-7326), ext. 126, or email@example.com.
- We can answer questions that you submit online.
- We can help you find a doctor.
- We provide a free and secure upgraded healthcare management tool, Backpack Health PRO, which is customized for our Marfan and related disorders community.
- We offer fact sheets about various aspects of Marfan syndrome and related disorders and have an extensive video series that highlights the most commonly asked questions.
- We offer phone and online support groups for families coping with Marfan syndrome and related disorders.
- We can help you find local support.
- Our annual family conference brings together the entire community for four days each year to learn about the latest research, get questions answered by the leading experts, and form new friendships. Free patient health assessments provided by the nations connective tissue experts are available each year and special age-appropriate programs are provided for children, teens, and young adults.
- Our Facebook page and our online community offer an opportunity to connect with others affected by these conditions 365 days per year.
We hope you will take advantage of all we have to offer so that you will feel better educated, better supported, and better taken care of.