The faculty grant program supports two-year grants for basic or clinical research for all disciplines in Marfan syndrome and related disorders.
Our Scientific Advisory Board evaluates proposals and award grants with the approval of our Board of Directors.
- We co-fund one two-year grant for $100,000 with the Canadian Marfan Association. The Canadian Marfan Association funding is provided by the Temerty Family Foundation.
- We award an additional one or two $100,000 grants.
- The principal investigator must hold an MD, DO, PhD, ScD, DDS, DVM, or equivalent degree.
- The investigator must have proven ability to pursue independent research as evidenced by original research publications in peer-reviewed journals and hold a position of Associate Professor or above.
- Work can be performed in the U.S. or internationally.
- Applications must be submitted via our website.
Application Deadline: April 27, 2015
Award Announcement: October 1, 2015
Funds Available: January 1, 2016