This nationwide walk program focuses on community and puts the FUN in fundraising! Join us at a Walk for Victory near you and help us raise awareness and advance our life-saving work.
Grab a friend, join a team, or make your own team and get ready for some fun in the sun. Enjoy a leisurely walk with other affected families and friends and then celebrate with some snacks, music, games, and prizes.
Benefit for walkers:
- Your own personal or team fundraising webpage
- Snacks, games, and prizes
- The opportunity to connect with others in your community
- Satisfaction in knowing that you are helping to create a brighter future for the many thousands of individuals and families living with Marfan syndrome and related disorders.
- Registration is $10 per person for adults (18 and over) and all kids are free!
- Every walker that raises at least $100 will receive an exclusive Walk for Victory t-shirt.
- In the event a participant is not able to attend the event, or the event is cancelled, the registration fee and any donations cannot be refunded.
Spring 2015 Walk for Victory schedule:
- Arizona - Sunday, March 22, 2015
- Georgia - Saturday, April 25, 2015
- New York - Saturday, May 2, 2015
- Massachusetts - Saturday, May 16, 2015
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.