This nationwide walk program focuses on community and puts the FUN in fundraising! Join us at a Walk for Victory near you and help us raise awareness and advance our life-saving work.
Grab a friend, join a team, or make your own team and get ready for some fun in the sun. Enjoy a leisurely walk with other affected families and friends and then celebrate with some snacks, music, games, and prizes.
Benefit for walkers:
- Your own personal or team fundraising webpage
- Snacks, games, and prizes
- The opportunity to connect with others in your community
- Satisfaction in knowing that you are helping to create a brighter future for the many thousands of individuals and families living with Marfan syndrome and related disorders.
- Every walker that raises at least $100 will receive an exclusive Walk for Victory t-shirt
- Registration is free, but all participants must submit at least one donation of any amount
- In the event a participant is not able to attend the event, the registration fee and any donations cannot be refunded
Upcoming Walk for Victory Events:
- Walk for Victory St. Louis - October 5, 2014 - Queeny Park - REGISTRATION AND DETAILS
We are in the process of planning our walks for next year. Stay tuned for our Spring 2015 walk schedule.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.