This nationwide walk program focuses on community and puts the FUN in fundraising! Join us at a Walk for Victory near you and help us raise awareness and advance our life-saving work.
Grab a friend, join a team, or make your own team and get ready for some fun in the sun. Enjoy a leisurely walk with other affected families and friends and then celebrate with some snacks, music, games, and prizes.
|ST. LOUIS, MO - 10/9/16||FORT LAUDERDALE, FL - 1/29/17|
|PHOENIX, AZ - TBD||ATLANTA, GA - 4/29/17|
|CHICAGO, IL - TBD||HOUSTON, TX - 3/25/17|
|CLEVELAND, OH - 3/26/17||PASADENA, CA - 5/20/17|
|NEW YORK, NY - May/June||BOSTON, MA - June|
Benefits for walkers:
- The opportunity to connect with others in your community
- Your own personal or team fundraising webpage
- Snacks, games, and prizes
- Satisfaction in knowing that you are helping to create a brighter future for the many thousands of individuals and families living with Marfan syndrome and related disorders
- Every walker that raises at least $100 will receive an exclusive Walk for Victory t-shirt
- Foundation staff available to support all walks
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.