Put on your sneakers and get ready to run with Team Victory, our new endurance program. By joining Team Victory, you will become one of the many people across the country walking, running, and riding in an endurance event in honor of individuals and families that are affected by Marfan syndrome and related disorders.
Team Victory Benefits:
- You can register for ANY race in the country
- Your own personal fundraising web page
- An awesome Team Victory jersey for you to wear with pride on race day
- Weekly team emails
- Team Manager, a dedicated coordinator of the team events, who guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
- Satisfaction in knowing that you are helping to create a brighter future for the many thousands of individuals and families living with Marfan syndrome and related disorders
- Participants are expected to fundraise at least $500 per person
- Participants are required to register for the race of their choice independently and make their own travel and lodging arrangements
- In the event a participant must withdraw from the race, the registration fee and any donations cannot be refunded
Click here to get started!
Note: People with Marfan syndrome or a related disorder are advised not to participate in competitive sports, including endurance sports such as a triathlon or marathon, because of the stress that is placed during such activity on the fragile aorta. Consult your doctor before starting any exercise program.